Sheldon Weinhaus of Weinhaus & Potashnick is dedicated to fighting for employees’ rights, including ERISA, pensions, and health, disability, life and accidental death insurance by large employers. Our attorneys have 70 years of combined experience. We possess a record of success and a dedicated work ethic. We are easily accessible and responsive to our clients. With our network of employee-friendly attorneys, we can litigate anywhere in the continental United States with no additional cost to you. Large companies and law firms do not intimidate us. Contingent fees are available.
Using our strategic alliances with other “employee friendly” law firms, we are ready and willing to undertake large and complex class action litigation on a contingent fee basis anywhere in the continental United States. At the same time, we are accessible to our clients. Feel free to call Sheldon Weinhaus at (314) 997-8793 for a free telephone consultation.
Sheldon Weinhaus Arbitration & Mediation:
· Certified by the American Arbitration Association as an arbitrator in many areas, including health disputes.
· Certified by the American Health Lawyers Association as arbitrator and mediator in health related disputes involving MCOs, HMOs, insurers, hospitals, doctors and other providers, provider associations, health employees, patients and consumer and community groups.
· Arbitrator for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
· Listed as ADR neutral, Federal District Court, E.D., MO
· Arbitrated over 100 cases of various types of disputes involving commercial, labor-management, health, disability insurance, employment discrimination, home building and remodeling, and lawyer-client disputes
Sheldon Weinahus * 11500 Olive Blvd. * Suite #133 * St. Louis, MO 63141 * (P) 314-997-8793